by Single Not Desperate
I know I’ve been absent for a week or two. It’s been a whirlwind of dates for me! My friends are calling me a Dating Maniac!
I am not dating Mr. Mom anymore. I’ll post details of our last date for wine in another blog post. But I did want to tell you that he brought me my favorite chocolate candy by work. How sweet was that?
The biggest update is finally dating someone that I’ve wanted to date for a long time. I didn’t meet him on Match.com. I’ve known him for a few years. He lives in my town, but he’s always been in a long term relationship. I say relationship, but it’s always been an on again off again situation. In other words, they fought with each other quite a bit.
Each time his relationship would be on the rocks and everyone thought he was finally free, they would get back together. The last break up seemed final so I hinted that I’d be interested in spending some quality time with him. This is what I like about him the most. He was so honest about where his head was and told me that he was still emotionally unavailable and he wanted to wait. And sure enough, they got back together again. *sighs* Que sera, sera.
This last break up was the last one. He’s dating again! And I was his first one!
I’ll tell you all about it later. Right now I’m on vacation and I have a lot to think about while I have a few minutes to myself. Now that I’m finally getting what I want, I think I’m kind of nervous about it. No worries though! I’ll be keeping all of you in the loop as I weigh the pros and the cons and every one of the kisses!
- Dating Online for the Newly Single (datingonline.net)
- On a First Date? Don’t Hate! (madelinescribes.wordpress.com)
- Happy birthday ex lover (theupwardgrind.wordpress.com)
- Dating Advice: Who Should Make the First Move? (personalszambia.wordpress.com)
- Serial Dating Online: How to Stop and Find the Right One (datingonline.net)
- Seducing your Online Date (datingonline.net)
- How Many Miles are you willing to Travel to meet your Dating Website Date? (datingwebsites.org)
- Ginger Emas: Ghosts of Relationships Past (huffingtonpost.com)