When the Republic of Tea came out with their new cold beverage, Pomegranate Green Tea, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. This bottled goldmine is naturally sweetened by the fruit and has no additives, sugars or artificial sweeteners. The problem, I discovered after coming home to the island I live on, is that no one around here carried it. (I know, I know, I live on an island and you feel my pain)
I was so completely bummed out!
I called their toll free number and I perused their website for clues about the closest place I could drive to and buy some more. The nice lady in customer service told me I could order it online and have it shipped right to my house, but the cost of that was extremely decadent. Pity the fool that ever took one out of my fridge without my permission if I paid that much for them!
Then she told me I could order the tea bags and make the ice cold nectar of the gods myself. Really?! I was over the moon! So I ordered tea bags from her that day.
Now I make my own Pomegranate Green Tea elixir by boiling 4 cups of water at a time and adding 2 tea bags for every cup. The recipe is right on the can!
I chill it in the fridge and Voila! Instant karma!
Did I also tell you that it’s loaded with antioxidants and is good for you?
- Citrus and Tea (englishtea.us)
- Are You Tasting the Tea or the Teabag? (englishtea.us)
- Tea, Meet Beer (englishtea.us)
- Friends, my cup overfloweth (telegraph.co.uk)
- Tea Gadgets & Novelties (englishtea.us)
- High Tea Society – a website for lovers of high tea (fluidbrisbane.com)
- How do you brew tea (wiki.answers.com)
- Have You Ever Wondered… (ginevi.wordpress.com)
- The Best of This Week (thingstocherish.wordpress.com)