by Madeline Laughs
I started going through my shoes. A disappointing phone call to my local consignment shop has me reconsidering my options for getting rid of them. I was told that they “were all full up on shoes”. Yeah, me too.
I have 67 pairs of shoes and 10 pairs of boots.
That’s a lot of shooz!
I am downsizing today.
Most of them, with the exception of the lovely sandals pictured, will be going up on eBay this weekend. The red flips were snatched last week by one of my friends along with 6 other pairs of heels. The shoes she got are not included in the shoe count above. Some of these lovelies have never even been worn!
I think I have a shoe fetish :^}
I have 9 delectable pairs of shoes up for bid on eBay.com. The starting bid on each pair is one dollar with the Buyer paying the shipping. Go check them out! You can find them by searching for my Seller name, Mad3lin3.
All 9 pair are size 9 except for one long nosed pair which is a 9.5. You might think I have very big feet, but they’re proportionate. I’m almost 5 feet, 10 inches tall, so I need something large to keep me from tipping over.
- Must-have summer shoes your feet will love! (faithq8.wordpress.com)
- New Shoes (raindropsofsapphire.com)
- Some Reasons about Buying Tory Burch Heel Shoes – Los Altos, CA (travelpod.com)
- Moccasins from New England: Arrow Moccasin and Town View… (putthison.com)
- Amazing Price, Gorgeous Shoe (amominredhighheels.com)
- a little research (fortheloveofnike.com)
- Women encouraged to list expensive heels under home contents (money.marksandspencer.com)