by Madeline Laughs
Some of you may have noticed a slight shift in my writing style lately. That has been on purpose. As a writer, of sorts, there are different muscles I like to flex occasionally. I like to see how strong they are, to determine if they can carry their own weight. Overall I have been pleased with the product produced and generated some good conversations. I still have a long way to go.
I have been writing about ANGST. This horrible five letter word that we all feel sometimes is even horrible to pronounce. Imagine feeling it. I have also been exploring the darker side of passion. Now that has been fun. I even acquired a male’s perspective on the one piece I completed and with his valuable input and opinion it was pushed beyond what I even hoped for. I have several other additions in the works, but those really take it out of me, so you’ll have to be patient.
I have received some private feedback from close friends worried about my mental health. I can assure one and all that I am the same person that writes those perky, funny pieces. She’s still around 🙂
I am experiencing a growth spurt. And I like it!
So stay engaged. I promise, it’ll be worth it.
- angst x2 (fivefatfleas.wordpress.com)
- Write what you LOVE! (lindacassidylewis.com)
- The Angst of Separation (psychologytoday.com)
- Happy Writer – Oxymoron? (djlutz.wordpress.com)
- Note on existential angst and self-extrication from it (primordial health) (aaronasphar.wordpress.com)
- Genius: the existential angst of the long-distance writer (viciousimagery.blogspot.com)
- One of These Days… … … (hopeannfaith.wordpress.com)
- Can Art and Practicality Meet? (grownupmom.wordpress.com)