by Single Not Desperate
I’ve been absent for a while now and wanted to catch everyone up on my life as a dating, single mom. I’ve had a few dates, but nothing like the whirlwind it was when I first got back into the dating pool.
I think I’ve decided that I like being single. There’s no one to answer to except my child and I’m free to see anyone I choose. I’m okay with that.
There’s no law that says you have to be attached to someone in order to live a full life. It took me a while to get to this place, but I’m comfortable here now. If someone does come along and it works out, I’ll let you know.
Until then I am still single and I am not even close to feeling desperate. I hope that’s where you find yourself one of these days too.
- Introduction to my life (desperatesingleparent.wordpress.com)
- A Date with Mr. Mom (madelinescribes.wordpress.com)
- What’s up with single parents and life insurance?? (pinnaclelife.co.nz)
- Happy Father’s Day, Mom? Cards for black single moms raise questions (thegrio.com)
- Single Mother (violetkim.com)
- All the Single Ladies (simplydianeblog.com)
- Ex-wives rail about phony Facebook dads (macleans.ca)
- A Tale of Two Single Dads (arayofsun.wordpress.com)