by Madeline Laughs
I’d like to thank each and every one of our readers, all 68,000 of you over the last year. You have made putting our thoughts out there worthwhile and meaningful. This blog was created as a platform to share our everyday struggle with the human condition and in doing so we have realized we are never alone in that quest. It has broadened our horizons and opened our minds and our hearts to more than we ever anticipated and we owe much of that to all of you.
I had read recently that hope was a stupid emotion. Futile. But I disagree with that assessment. I think having hope means I am always looking forward to something good in the future and striving to make that happen.
I hope I never run out of hope.
But if I ever do, I know a place I can go to rekindle that spirit and hope each of you feel the same. Happy New Years to you and yours and may 2013 find us all in a much better place feeling the love all around that is there for the asking.
- Smile, Inspire, Be Grateful. Looking forward to 2013 (artbythesea.wordpress.com)
- Hello 2013 (filipinawanderer.wordpress.com)
- 2013 (julesville.wordpress.com)
- 2013, here we come! (jamwithmike.wordpress.com)
- Dear 2013…From 2012 (luckieeleven.wordpress.com)
- The 2013 Feel Good Guide (lifeyum.com)