I hold love in my heart for anyone that has ever passed through my life. I don’t live in a world of regret and bitterness. Every life altering event has taught me a valuable lesson and the people I have cared enough about to put into words have left an indelible message on my heart that can never be erased.
I can not physically write with hate in my heart. The words just do not come to me. It is the love, compassion, humor and humility that make any story I tell worth reading. But no one ever has to read a word of it, unless they want to.
I am a flawed human being, living in a world of flawed human beings and it is through words that I will continue to explore the conditions and disorders and disabilities we all possess from being alive.
- Finding Hope (bekindloveall.wordpress.com)
- What it takes to love people. (inspired by Bob Goff- Love Does) (wordswithheath.wordpress.com)
- My Least Favorite Word to Hear in Therapy 😉 (sdtherapy.wordpress.com)
- The music still plays (jenjen1210.wordpress.com)
- Eleven Minutes of Love…!! (abhishekdblogger.wordpress.com)
- Flawed. (behindtheopeneyes.wordpress.com)