by Madeline Laughs
Thank you Dear Kitty!!!! We are honored to be chosen to receive the Shine On Award from you and admire your style and your crusade to stand up for the environment in your writing. We hope to embody the spirit of this award this year.
The rules of this award are:
Link back to the person (or people) who nominated you.
Add the award logo to your blog.
Share seven things about yourself.
Nominate 10 – 15 bloggers, and link to them, and tell them about their nomination.
Seven things about Madeline Scribes:
1. Did you know we invite you to write for our blog as a Contributor? If you’d like to guest post or share any of your thoughts, please send us an email to email@example.com and we will get you started.
2. Did you know that Madeline Laughs has been writing a blog since October of 2009? It’s hard for me to believe it’s only been four years because it seems like it’s been as long as I can remember.
3. I live in the EST zone.
4. I am good at crossword puzzles 🙂
5. I love cats!
6. Writing for me is therapy.
7. I’ve been to Burning Man 4 times and my last trip to the playa was after writing a grant for the Kinetic Kab Company.
“Peering outward from behind a mottled screen of vines and leaves, the Green Man does not speak or sleep; he waits. His meaning and his origins are largely lost to time — the Green Man wasn’t named till 1939. We know, however, that this type of enigmatic figure was the work of artists, anonymous craftsman whose unsigned work adorns the crevices and walls of medieval cathedrals. This year we will appropriate the Green Man and the primeval spell he casts on our imaginations for a modern purpose. Our theme concerns humanity’s relationship to nature. Do we, as conscious beings, exist outside of nature’s sway, or does its force impel us and inform the central root of who and what we are?”
This concludes the seven interesting facts about Madeline Laughs.
Now onto our picks for the Shine On Award!!
We hope everyone will take a moment to check each and every one of these amazing and talented writers. Comment, Like and Follow them. You’ll love every word!