Thank you so much Adelineoh! This is an honor and we are so grateful for being recognized. We are also very happy to have you as a Reader and fellow blogger!
So, here’s the fun part:
1) Add The Versatile Blogger award photo on a blog post
2) Thank the person who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post
3) Share seven things about yourself
4) Pass the award along to 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
Now for the challenging part:
Seven Things about Madeline Scribes…
1. Most of our Readers come to us from somewhere in the United States, but our second biggest source of Readers is the United Kingdom.
2. There about 196 countries in the world today and Madeline Scribes has been visited by 177 of them.
3. The category where we have written the most articles is in the Advice category.
4. The Search Term people use to find us the most is “pavlova“.
5. Our best ever day for blog hits was a day we were viewed 976 times in one day! That’s the record so far.
6. Our top post for all time is still Pavlova, Thanks and really deep thoughts. This is a poetic version of a recipe for chocolate pavlova. We got a complaint comment from a Reader who was so disappointed thinking this was just a recipe, but they found it was just too wordy. LOL!
7. The San Francisco Ballet linked to one of our posts. Can you guess which one it is?
Now for our nominations for The Versatile Blogger Award!!