Lately I’ve eased up on my writing and have immersed myself into the blogging community and started doing more reading. I wanted to know what other people like me, that feel compelled to write, were talking about.
It has been a magnificent experience.
Some mornings I would open posts and find their timely messages immediately rang a bell for me. It was exciting to think that somewhere out there was someone that was moving through the same trials and tribulations that I was encountering in my own life. It felt good to see how other people are handling this thing called life and marvel at the resilience and the tenacity of folks being the best they can be.
There is a lot of thought floating around out there and you should take the time to check it out. It’s one of the main reasons we started Featuring on Facebook. It’s the reason all of us blog.
- On Being (A Phony) (ledtunnel.wordpress.com)
- Becoming More Authentic: Accept Yourself and Stop Seeking Approval (tinybuddha.com)
- July 8 (vignettewriter.wordpress.com)
- ‘Reconnected’ Sculptures Turn Felled Trees Into Outdoor Art (somfblog.wordpress.com)
- Cultivating a Creative Aliveness from Deborah Watson-Novacek (cinnamonpink.typepad.com)
- Time to get reconnected… (smith-wellness.com)