This morning I was thinking about the panties I had on and how wonderful they felt. They were sturdy and fit so nicely. They didn’t ride up, or ride down, stayed put and felt amazing. They also looked smart and I like them.
I was chatting with a friend the other day about underpants and we were remembering one of our favorite brands that you can’t find in the stores anymore. You used to be able to purchase a three pack of them and they were called Loves. They were always one color, white. Though I think in later years they did offer some pastel colors in baby blue and pink, but they were the best underwear! Buttery soft, they fit perfectly and stayed put once you got them on. I haven’t seen that brand in years and I’m sure they don’t make them anymore.
I really loathe underwear that rides into your bottom end after you take a few steps!
So I checked out the inside band to find the brand name of the ones I had on and realized I was wearing my bathing suit bottoms. Well, sheesh! I can’t really go out and buy a three pack of those, now can I? dammit.
Who’s that crotchety old lady cartoon with the pointy faced dog? Some days I feel like I’m becoming her.
- Pare down your panty drawer (evdayfab.wordpress.com)
- Granny Panties (thepeopleihavesleptwith.com)
- Lacy Panties For Women (lalingerieindia.wordpress.com)
- Hentai panties – pastel goth inspired (superorangepdx.wordpress.com)
- There is No Such Thing as a Happy Period! (quirkavenue.wordpress.com)
- My inner underwears (kismetjournal.wordpress.com)