Nothing ever goes way until it teaches us what we need to know.
I am starting to think that this is so true. The lessons we need to learn in life and the admissions we need to make to ourselves, manifest over and over again in different ways, until we finally face them and learn why they exist. I think this is true with thoughts, people and even with illness. Whatever the Universe has in store for us is taught by way of living and by being alive.
What is going on in your life today that continues to plague you with questions?
What lesson is the Universe trying to teach you that you haven’t been paying attention to?
Whatever that lesson is, rest assured that someday you will catch the elusive tail end of it and ride it all the way back to your heart. Until then, take good care and listen to your thoughts as well as you listen to others.
- Walking the Walk of Friendship With Pema Chödrön (kmsraj51.wordpress.com)
- Pema Chodron – Quote (juliajs530.wordpress.com)
- Living fully… (ppl4pclv.wordpress.com)
- Pema Chodron (happybirthdayhappyface.wordpress.com)
- “Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know. ” Pema Chodron. (alexslye.wordpress.com)
- 200104_10151466985368857_891345870_n.jpg (itsnotmeitsbpd.wordpress.com)