Here’s something some people will never “get”.
If you want to “get” to someone, say it to their face. Be honest when they ask you questions and take opportunities they present that will give you the space to speak your mind.
Don’t wait until they walk away from you and then try to “get” to them through their friends by being passive aggressive. Trust me, they don’t hear you and if they do, they’re past caring about it because you waited too long to salvage your friendship.
I can not say this enough times; if you want a friend, you have to be one 🙂
- Friendship and Fraternity (thangnguyen555.wordpress.com)
- Roommate’s Passive Agressiveness Harms Friendship (thedeadfox.com)
- The power of NO. (arleeneswow.wordpress.com)
- Peep into My Life (theindybeediaries.wordpress.com)
- Oh, you poor thing, still not over him? (xtenshinoai.wordpress.com)
- Passive Agression on Social Media (thecommentnewspaper.wordpress.com)
- Passive Agression in the Workplace (grafedieinthelibrary.com)