I would like to thank Quirky Books, read the difference for awarding Madeline Scribes with the One Lovely Blog Award. It is an honor, but most of all this is validation that I can indeed write something lovely that folks want to read about. Thank you Sandra for coming by to visit me over here and for taking the time to soak up the words I bang out on my keyboard. You are an inspiration to everyone that writes!!
Now I have some awards to present myself, so here goes!
ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD RULES:
1. I need to thank the person who nominated me. check!
2. Share 7 things about myself that you still may not know. check!
3. Nominate 15 bloggers. check!
4. Notify the nominees that I have done so. check!
5. Put the logo of the award on my blog site. check!
7 Things about me:
- I love to organize things from drawers and closets to parties and events.
- I wrote a grant for an art installation at Burning Man.
- The satellite picture of the playa that year showed that our art installation had the biggest footprint .
- My draft folder is always full of drafts just waiting to be finished up and published.
- My husband and I care for a feral cat community that is one dozen cats large now.
- I love doing laundry! From picking the detergent to folding the clothes neatly and putting them away. I love the whole process.
- I love to hunt for seashells.
I hope that you will take some time and visit each of my blog selections because they are truly lovely ones and some of my favorites. Congratulations to them all and may loveliness envelope each and every one of your days!!